Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Good Intentions

I had every good intention geared towards goping to BP tonight. I arranged for my bro to watch E so I could go in peace. Plus my son is grounded from the TV and won't be watching it the gym either! Well, my brosef sttod me up for dinner with some girl. I haven't met her yet, but he talks an awful lot about her. I guess I'll let it slide. That just means he owes me tomorrow! Hopefully soon E will earn back his TV priveledges and then I can drag him along to the gym with me. If it isn't down pouring tomorrow, I'll go for a walk over my lunch break. I always find that refreshing and rejuvenating. Spring is here and I need to kick it in gear! Thursday night E's school is having a skate party and that's how I plan to get my work out done! (Now as long as I don't break my butt doing it, we're all good!)

2 comments:

Karrie said...

I guess we'll forgive you. I have to work both wednesday and thursday evenings so I will be working out earlier in the day. But Friday morning I plan on hitting 6am BP. Then I work the weekend too... so I will see you at the gym sometime!

Unknown said...

I went to a skating party for Eastridge with Alexis and Logan. It was kind of crazy and Logan only wanted to skate for about half of it, but Alexis had lots of fun. She's actually pretty good at skating without falling down. I didn't fall either, but I did spend about 30 min watching Logan eat popcorn, so there wasn't much risk of falling then. Good luck to you, hopefully this experience will be better than your last one.