Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Rest Day

So my training schedule only really allows me one rest day from the gym. But I don't always think that's enough, so I gave myself an additional rest day yesterday. My day off is set for Friday at this time, but I really like working out on Friday, so I am changing to Monday. I may just end up with the one rest day this week after all.I will do my 3miles of cross training over lunch today. And that will keep me on track! Plus I am thinking about making the committment soon and signing up for the State Farm Run (1o mile this year, as opposed to the 5k last year).
Also I am getting together a team for N-Lighten Nebraska. I thought about doing it last year, but it put it off for too long. So far I think I have a couple of takers to join my team. (Two co-workers at this time.) If anyone else would like to join let me know. I would even venture to be the team captain. Sooo any of you out there (Karrie, Jen, Jennifer....anyone!?) Let me know and I'll get us registered soon! I am also going to see about getting a team together from Elijah's cub scout den. Trying to stay motivated in 2009! I will be signing up at the YMCA for Elijah and myself. Gotta say goodbye to Gold's once again. But Goodyear, on Wednesday nights, here I come!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did N'Lighten Nebraska last year as a branch... we failed. There is so much paperwork... keeping track of which days you eat enough fruit, which days you workout, wear your seatbelt, park far away... PLEASE... just give me the damn t-shirt, I know I'm healthy!

Okay, I'll think about it!

BrandyGirl said...

I want to be able to mark this off my list List of 30 Things :-) So if you want in, I plan on registering the end of the week/beg of the weekend. I will even be the team captain and do the best I can to keep us motivated! Are you in???!!!! :-)