Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Injury

So I had silly, but painful, mishap between my knee and the bathroom stall door yesterday at work. Don't ask, I will just have to reveal what an extraordinary klutz I am! All that is important here is that I wasn't able to go to the gym yesterday. BUMMER!!! Luckily I am walking much better today and will still head to Goodyear tonight. I am looking forward to taking group classes that I haven't been able to take at Golds since they cancelled them. This weekend I will also be making my membership at the YMCA official and will consider taking group classes there. I need something to push me in the weight training dept once agian. I am not getting the same results by doing the weights in the tiny women's weight room on my own at Golds. Bring on the squats and lunges!! I want gorgeous legs by spring time!

No comments: