Thursday, February 26, 2009

I feel good!!! nah nuh nah nuh nah nuh!!!

It's been awesome getting back on the workout track! We had a few days of GREAT weather to add to my motivation! Also I've been eating much better and I feel good. I don't feel the urge to continue bad habits that may be dangerous. I allow myself the occassional treat and don't beat myself up over it, and I'm able to do it in moderation. I even threw away my weight loss supplements the other day tha I had at home. (Huge step for me!!) I still have a different type hiding out in my desk drawer at work, which I haven't even opened. Someday I'll bring myself to toss those as well.
I have signed up for the YMCA. I just need to schedule an orientation at each, so I'll feel comfortable with everything. I still need to take the plunge and give Gold's the official boot! Once I get in the groove of the Y, I don't think I'll feel so scared to let go of Golds. Making it to Goodyear the last two Wednesdays in a row has been great! I am looking forward to the Saturday morning class that Karrie advocated for...thanks K! I'll definitely keep with the punch card system with Goodyear-it's nice to be back in the class scene.
Otherwise things continue to be hectic, but in good ways. I am looking at closing on my first house next Friday and can hardly wait! It'll be so great to have our own space again!! Most of my life, I mean stuff, is in boxes now. Just a few more things to pack and I'll be set! Anyone up for a moving party? (hee hee!!) It'll make for a great workout.......

No comments: