Thursday, February 12, 2009

Where my people at???

Why everybody gotta ditch me? Karrie's lucky she called to say she got my message after she was already IN the gym. But I want everyone to know I showed up and was ready to go at Goodyear...just not ready to walk in by myself. I know I'm a geek, but I'm ok with that. But I AM proud of myself because instead of going to Brewsky's last I did last week when everyone was sick, I went to my OTHER gym and did some cardio. Karrie and I are now on the same page for NEXT week and she will wait to walk in with me :-)
Also on Tuesday I did go for another great walk with my co-worker. It was nice to take advantage of such great weather!! I have tomorrow off, so after I get E to school, I am heading straight to the gym! Then I am going to start packing, which should also help burn some calories and get my heart pumping!! The big move day can't get here soon enough!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, I am sorry that I deserted you in the parking lot. I am so used to walking in alone I just didn't think twice about it. I did save you a place in class. Sorry we mis-communicated.
I have Friday off too... and plan on doing cardio at Golds...not sure if I will be up as early as you, my body needs to rest! Maybe I'll see you there. I also plan on going Thursday night (tonight) after I get off work at 8. Do you have a sitter? You could join me then.

BrandyGirl said...

The daycare at Golds is open till 9so I could come at 8 tonight and just see you when you get there. Elijah hasn't been going to sleep before 10pm anyway. Let me me know when you're thinking on going Friday, because I could do some other errands before heading to the gym.