Saturday, April 12, 2008

The BLAHS!!!

I did not make it to the gym last night, as I didn't get out of work till 5:20. (Thankfully E's 5:30pm soccer practice was canceled due to the cold.) I just didn't think I could manage a workout and be destinktified by dinner time. Red Lobster was very good and I don't feel at all guilty about my choices. After we got home, I couldn't sleep very well though. E thought he was going to get me out of bed at 7am this morning, boy was he wrong! I did get out of bed shortly after 8am. I made it to Body Pump and stayed for 30mins of cardio. I was glad to see Karrie and Jennifer show up for their cardio work as well. I don't know if I am starting to come down with something or what, but my throat hurts a little and I feel it in my chest. I am still looking forward to BP tomorrow after work, as that will be my 3rd class for the week! We have plans with Wes to go to Chili's for dinner to celebrate E's bday a little early. So I may have to fit my cardio in before I go to work, otherwise I may have to skip it. Decisions, decisions. I guess I'll let my body direct me. While I am at work E will be with his uncles trying on tuxes for Daniel's wedding. I think he'll be the cutest groom's man ever!!!! I wish I could be there to to help. Wonder if I can get any of my brothers to take pictures of the fitting? Hmmm......

4 comments:

Karrie said...

how's the new ipod?

BrandyGirl said...

They only had silver, so I am hoping not to get it confused with Jake's. I haven't taken it out of the package yet...yikes! I am hoping he'll help me download it or whatnot. But I am excited!!!!

Anonymous said...

destinkified - great word!

Karrie said...

Where have you been? Will we see you at the gym this weekend?