Sunday, April 6, 2008

Slowly...Slowly...

I was all set to go to the gym Friday morning for cardio and Body Pump, but imagine that, I talked myself out of it. I did manage to make it for 40mins of cardio that afternoon. I meant to leave work even earlier than I did to get in both weights and 60 mins of cardio. But for right not. getting my sorry self to the gym for ANYTHING is a huge accomplishment. I made it back Saturday morning for 25 mins of cardio and Body Pump. I thought I'd get in a bike ride or something, but with E's soccer game and my godson coming over at 5pm, it didn't work out. His mom won't be back till around 11am today, so at least I can go to the gym this afternoon. My plan today is to join Karrie for some cardio and Body Pump.
I am glad I've made it to the gym as much as I have this weekend, otherwise it'd been a complete bust! My plans for a girls night Thurs night didn't work out, although I still hung out with Nicole. I was home by 10pm which wasn't soon enough! Then Friday night's "Date Night" went horrible and I basically ended up canceling it all at 9pm and went to bed shortly after Wes left. Saturday morning was good, because it started with a work out. Then Wes joined us for E's game...they tied! But then I was stuck at home from 5pm on babysitting a handsome 10 month old. I tried to get him to work on crawling...don't think he has any interest yet.
At least today will include church, a workout, working on E's class art project, a birthday part for E's friend, and then Wes will come over and play some foosball with E.
I am bound to break out of whatever BLAHness I am feeling soon, right? Right!

No comments: