Thursday, March 6, 2008

5am Workouts

Man are they tough! The upside is the gym is almost completely empty at that time and I am truly energized afterwards. (I figure when it isn't 12 degrees at that time of day it will only be easier, right?) So I am trying to train myself to get there at 5am two to three times a week. (Maybe that should be my new plan for my currently nonexistant Monday workouts.) I made it there this morning and plan on going back for body pump tonight. I am on track for getting 3 body pump classes in this week. YEAH!!!
I also made it to the gym last night after Elijah was in bed and Jake was home from the gym. It was almost 9pm and I just about talked myself out of it, but I made it! So I am at 83% attendance for the month. WHOO HOO!!! Still having some difficulty with my knee, but I am doing my best to work through it.

2 comments:

Karrie said...

Escellent! I am very impressed by 5am workouts. I can't even get myself there by 7am.
Hey I like how your blog is different colors everytime!

Unknown said...

nobody should be alive at 5am, let alone working out... are you insane! Just kidding - good for you, I can't seem to get out of bed before 8:30 and sometimes I can't even that late and then I don't get to work til 10:00.