Friday, March 28, 2008

I Owe Karrie!

So if I had not already told Karrie I would do cardio with her on Thursday night, I probably wouldn't have made it last night. I almost thought about wimping out after 30mins, but Karrie stood by me (or sat by me rather) for another 30 mins on the bikes. I went today for Body Pump. My original plan, and what I usually do, is get there early and do some cardio. But E got in bed with me in the middle of night after wetting his bed. So with that disturbance of sleep, I only got in 15 mins on the eliptical. But I won't fault myself too much for that.
Tomorrow is the State Farm 5K and I am going to give it my all, whatever that may be! :) I'll be back to let you know how that went. I just wish the sun would show up, but I am NOT banking it!

1 comment:

Karrie said...

I owe you too... had I not told you I was staying, and had you not shown up, I would have left after BodyPump. And then again after the treadmill. It's good to have a workout buddy!!!!