Saturday, March 1, 2008

WAY Overdue!!!

Ok , so I've been told that I haven't been posting enough on my blog. I am sorry, but I experienced some down time towards the end of the week. (Which means lack of motivation!) So I missed the gym both Thurs and Fri, which also meant I felt too bad to post anything about that.
I managed to make it to body pump this morning as well as staying for some cardio with my sister. I thought maybe I'd even go on a bike ride this afternoon, as I was invited to last night. But I guess that was pushed to the back burner by the one I was invited by...how RUDE!!! Luckily I made it to gym as planned. Guys can be so unreliable, but anyway...

So I will definetely be at the gym once again tomorrow. I didn't run this week because my knee wa so sore. I was finally able to do lunges without pain, so I am due for a run tomorrow...wish me luck!

(There you go Karrie, there's my update!)

No comments: