Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Getting There

So I am at 83% for this month and we're not quite halfway through, I've gott keep this up! Karrie should remember that I wasn't at Pump last night because I had a meeting at church. (I know, I know it's always something.) But I did finally convince myself to go last night for some cardio before hitting the grocery store. So to make up for my missed evening of pump, I made it at 5:30 this morning for 30 min of cardio followed by Pump. Wednesday's 6am class has a pretty good following, it's not for me every week but it is handy for those occassional Tuesdays that I can't (or don't) make it. So at least I am still getting there. Although my amt of running is slacking and I've got to step it up a notch. When we get some decent weather on a weekend, I'll hit the trails running! (Let's hope!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

holy crap, that's way early! I didn't even get to work until 10:00 this morning, I can't imagine being at the gym that early. Good for you though, guess it might be necessary to hit the gym in the morning if you're trying for almost 100% attendance for the month. I'm only trying for about 2/3 of the days of the month, so I can skip a few days without having to make them up before dawn. Good luck keeping that level of motivation!