Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Good Morning!!!!

I made it to the gym this morning for an hour of cardio work! I split the time between the treadmill and biking. I used the different style of bike near the stair steppers and that was a nice change. So all in all I got 8 miles in and burned 500 calories. My knee started to kill from the running, so I opted not to go to body pump this morning. I don't think I could take the lunges. I will be at Body Pump tomorrow night though. I've committed to the girls, so there's no backing out now. :-) But that's just what I need. I used to be able to hold yself accountable and that was enough and I'd get to the gym. Now I need that extra push and need the committment I've made to others. Whatever works, right? I have to admit I do feel better after I've worked out, but for some reason I can still talk myself out of it which isn't like me. Hurry up Spring! I need other options, rather than the same old boring gym routine. Although they have painted one of the walls yellow, I noticed. I am not sure what that is supposed to accomplish, but it didn't look bad. Now I almost want to get there to see what other changes transpire....almost ;)

1 comment:

Karrie said...

Good work on getting there early! It takes a lot of motivation to get up before work. Hopefully I will see you tomorrow evening! And your knee will make it through bodypump class.