Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm back!!

Ok, so I admit I've been slacking on posting anything for almost a week. I think part of it is due to guilt. I have been experiencing real low motivation when it comes to the gym and especially my running. Tonight I am hoping Jake is home to hang out with Elijah so I can get some running in after Body Pump. I have to step it up a notch. Just any old cardio won't work, I need to get back to running. I think I've given myself enough time off and I need to start retraining my body slowly. I am still planning on running the State Farm 5k and I don't want to let myself down. I did so well last month, that I need to get my body prepared again. Who knows what will come of the half marathon, but that's not until May. So until then I will take it one day at a time and just focus on the next run!

3 comments:

Karrie said...

Glad you're back. Sorry we didn;t make it to BodyPump... I am sure you saw via my blog that I was busy with work. We're going at 6:00 am on Saturday... maybe I'll see you there doing cardio. Otherwise, thursday evening BP!

Anonymous said...

Karrie is confused, she means we went to Body Pump at 6am wednesday morning, not saturday. She is right about the thursday evening though. I didn't get much gym time in the past week either, with Brenda's surprise party, Easter with my family, and a weird work schedule this week I took quite a few days off. But hopefully we're back on track and I'll see you at the gym!

Karrie said...

if you're back, then where are you?