Sunday, March 2, 2008

Two for Two!

I've decided this month rather than look at how many times per week I amke it to the gym, I am going to look at how many times I went the whole month overall. So far I am two for two!!!! My sister joined me in the weight room today and we stuck around for some cardio. We hadn't done the stair master yet, so we did 15mins there and I thought I'd be done for! But we managed to last for 15mins on the treadmill. I could only run .5 mi before my knee started hurting. But I'll be back at it tomorrow night. (Yes, I am finally going to make it on a Monday....really....I am...)

2 comments:

Karrie said...

That sounds like a good goal. We should try to make it 25 out of 31 days.
Hey we had talked about going to bodycombat tomorrow night... but I am a little hesitant. Call me if you want to discuss it!

Anonymous said...

I'd be pretty happy with 20 days out of 31, it would be a huge improvement for me. Maybe that should be my goal. I'm already only 1 for 2, so I figure 20 is much more doable for me than 25.