Tuesday, March 4, 2008

So I Lied...

Ok, I didn't make it on a Monday, but is anyone really surprised by that? I guess good intentions only get you so far. It's hard because Elijah doesn't like having to go to the gym and usually he has the luxury of staying home. But Monday nights is when Jake has his late class and it's easier to stay home. (I know, more excuses, right?) I thought I would go when he got home, which is usually around 8:30, but he didn't get home till closer to 9:30 and by then all my motivation was gone! But I will be making it to Tuesday night body pump, even if that means Elijah will have to go and be bored at the daycare. I need my gym time! My boss goes over her lunch hour, I may have to consider that once a week or so, maybe on Mondays then I will have less of an excuse for skipping.
I can't wait for nice weather and then more things can be done outdoors. Until then, I will try to stay motivated and realize that the count down to summer is on! Plus it seems like we may actually have a 10 year HS Reunion and Lord knows I want to feel good about that!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I hear ya on the High School reunion thing. It's my motivation to get to the gym right now. I can also relate to how hard it is to get to the gym. Excuses are easy! Good luck though on your goals!